50x50 Challenge #36: Make 25 Life Improvements
Updated: Jul 6
I know from first-hand experience that trying to overhaul your lifestyle overnight or all at once simply doesn't work, unless you're some sort of miracle child. However, I also know that small changes and adopting micro habits can really make an impact, both immediately and long-term. These small changes will eventually accumulate, thanks to the snowball effect, and lead to major positive outcomes in the way you live your life.
This particular goal will (hopefully) encourage me to try new things and adopt new positive habits that will (hopefully) have a lasting impact on my life, and as I stack these improvements, I hope I will only want to further my progress and that they will inspire me to go even further. Here, I will list the "life improvements" I have implemented in my own life. Feel free to follow along and try some of these for yourself.
1. Quit my daily coffee addiction
2. Quit drinking soda (for the most part)
3. Started a new website and self-development blog (The Overhaul)
4. Started meditating and focusing on mindfulness daily
5. Took up learning the Spanish language
6. Finally started investing my money
7. Initiated a daily gratitude practice
8. Started journaling on a daily basis
9. Created a productivity workbook
10. Paid off my debt